Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter is this Sunday??? Oh no!

Okay I am done making this blogging thing harder then it really is. I'm just going to ramble and if you like it you can keep reading. =-)

This week my goal has been to try and get ready for Easter. I just realized that Easter was coming a few days ago. My shipment which has all my Easter decorations, baskets, etc in it has not arrived yet so getting ready will not be as easy as it could have been. The bummer about it is that my shipment will arrive on Tuesday! Two days AFTER Easter. Grrr!

I had been dying to spend time looking at kids clothes in a few of the local malls. I wandered around one on Monday and ended up getting Mikayla a dress, Declan a shirt, and then went to a place where you can get sweaters made and got her a sweater, and him a matching vest made to order. They will be ready on Friday and I can't wait to see how they come out. I am still trying to figure out how the sizing works! Back home Mikayla is a 3 or 4T and here she seems to be either a 100 or a 110. The shirt I got Declan had no size in it so I have no idea what he would be.

Tomorrow a friend and I are going to try and find dye for the eggs. I am not sure how egg dying will go here since we eat brown eggs here. I hope dying them works because Mikayla and Declan will totally love it if it does. I am also going to try and get my driver to help me find a few small baskets and a few little toys to put in them. Wish me luck!

On a fun note...Some of the girls here are putting together a girls cruise for August. It is a 4 day cruise which stops in Korea and Japan. I am so excited and can't wait!

No comments: